Chief Investment Officer
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Our client, a leading Investment bank is looking for an exceptional Chief Investment Officer (CIO) to join their office in Dubai. The CIO will be a member of the organization’s senior leadership team that oversees the strategic direction of the Bank and its investments and will be responsible for overall investment performance and the management of investment activities of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and update investment process, develop, recommend, implements and monitors the policies, strategies, and initiatives for the investment programs.
- Assist in the growth and profitability of investment business through identification of product and improvements to the process.
- Briefs members of the Advisory Board and the Board of Members on proposed acquisitions.
- Oversee key aspects of the investment process including overall asset allocation, portfolio rebalancing, risk management, portfolio compliance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters’ degree from an accredited institution
- 15 years relevant investment experience demonstrated by success in managing large multi-asset class portfolios as CIO
- In-depth knowledge of various investment concepts including risk management and compliance, products, styles, and asset classes.
- Solid leadership experience
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com or call +973 17502833