C-Level candidate required to support CEO of a private investment company simultaneously execute an operating business and real estate investment strategy.
- Responsible for the day to day management and deliverables of all functions of the investment firm.
- Responsible for Risk Monitoring and Red Flag reporting across all investments.
- Responsible for creating efficient reporting systems including dashboards and KPI’s for the principals.
- Formulation and management of annual business plans, budgets, cash flows and targets for all existing investments.
- Preparation and leading quarterly board meetings to review performance and reporting of all investments and expenses.
- Design and implement effective business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with all counterparties
- Proven experience in relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Analysis, Finance, Legal etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure • Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Combination of business and personal financial management capabilities is highly preferred
- High level of integrity and dependability, with diligent work ethic
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- College degree and MBA from a reputable university in the Europe or USA is a must.
- Education and Work Experience in Europe/USA is an essential requirement.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in either investment banking/private equity/multi-national/real Estate /strategy is a must.
- CFA/CMA qualified is a strong preference but not required.