Assurance - PwC Academy - Marketing Associate - Dubai
Job Description & Summary
PwC's Academy is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of all our marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for all things marketing and technology. He/ she should be well versed in the core concepts of marketing and updated on the latest marketing trends, should have a distinctive business writing and communication style, and should have a strong foundation in marketing analytics.
We are looking for a team player who thrives in dynamic, flexible and a KPI focused environment and is committed to delivering excellence at all times. This is a full time position at PwC's Academy Dubai office.
The candidate should be a graduate in marketing or hold a relevant qualification. He/ she should have minimum 2 years work experience in a marketing role. Content writing experience is a plus.
The role will involve but will not be limited to:
- Support the Marketing team in planning and Execution of 360 degree marketing campaigns
- Develop content for business communication
- Manage Marketing events planning and execution
- Manage relationships with agencies, partners and other key stakeholders
- Maintain and update website, CRM and other business tools as required
- Produce insightful analysis on a regular basis of campaign performance and implement improvements and
- Support all other online and offline marketing activities as required by the business
- Excellent Business writing and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Marketing Analytics and Performance Measurement
- Experience with email campaigns creation and execution
- Experience with Website management and maintenance
- Working knowledge of Web Analytics tool
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or InDesign a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multitask
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Good sense of design
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends as and when required)