Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international metals producer looking to hire a Pricing Officer to join the team in the Middle East.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- To effectively communicate and liaise with both customers and brokers in order to fix the price of LME/premiums (focus on aluminium)
- Update and develop the pricing policy, work on improvements for the current pricing section and practices and provide informed evaluations/recommendations
- Work closely with the sales teams to advise them on relevant pricing formulas based on set policies and provide hedging solutions
- Create and issue reports related to objectives, metrics and gaps,
- Reports into Head of Pricing
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a pricing/hedging specialist in a relevant institution (smelter, bank, or commodities trading company)
- Experience developing hedging practices and pricing systems
- Strong understanding of the LME and ability to develop good relationships with brokers and customers
- Specific experience with aluminium a benefit
- Located in Middle East or happy to relocate