2021 Investment Banking Off-cycle Internship (Dubai)
PLACEMENT AND DURATION
The Global Capital Markets Off-cycle Internship is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere of Morgan Stanley's GCM division by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst. The internship typically lasts up to six months, but can vary in length depending on business needs and candidate availability. You will spend your internship assigned to a specific group in a specific region, building basic skills in financial analysis, accounting and valuation, while working on a wide range of domestic and international transactions. TRAINING PROGRAM
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects. RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- Providing support on marketing and execution of various types of offerings and products such as IPOs, capital increases, derivatives and securitisations.
- Preparing analyses of transaction precedents, shareholding structures, stocks metrics and performances.
- Creating financial models.
- Gathering market data to analyse trends, investor's sentiment and markets outlooks.
- Attending team discussions and client meetings, where you may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- You are results-driven, perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- You are a proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English. Ability to communicate effectively in another language is an advantage.
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
*Salary is competitive with excellent benefits.