VP - Business Development
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Mubadala Business Management Service
- 15 Apr 19
Vice President - Business Analyst will support the development of the business side for the company, help identify business opportunities and strengthen decision making on new business through data driven analysis and modelling. Conceptualizing, developing and support the implementation of the strategic business development plan to grow the business revenue and achieve assigned target.
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of new areas of potential profitable corporate growth
- Conduct research on markets, sales channels, competitors, products and potential customer and acquisition targets.
- Build financial models, business plans, create succinct PowerPoint presentations, and analyze large quantities of data to drive to actionable insights for executive decisions.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of financial and qualitative analyses enabling senior management level to make informed investment decisions on new services
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the company's products, competition, and broader market dynamics that frame the business context both present and near future.
- Performing feasibility analysis, understanding and quantifying client requirements to develop the business case for enhancement / development
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and support the penetration of new markets
- Keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management
- Contributing to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent Strategic Planning & Business Planning skills.
- In depth knowledge of Statistical driven improvement
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Innovation & Creativity
- Business Intelligence.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RELEVANT ROLES/EXPERIENCE
- BA or Masters in Finance or relevant field.
- Chartered Financial Analyst or Equivalent
- Minimum 12 years’ experience with proven experience as Senior Business Analyst or similar, relevant role.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Commercial awareness collaborated with a strategic mindset.