- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
Our client, a leading regional bank based in the UAE is seeking a Treasury Analyst for their Treasury & Global Markets buisiness. The analyst will be responsible for executing the day-to-day treasury activities under the oversight of the Head of Treasury. Additionally, the role will also assist the Head of ALM in the monitoring of ALM metrics, including modelling of ALM gaps as well as general ALM queries from the business.
The responsibilities of the position will include, but not be limited to the following:
* Monitor and report ALM indicators (Gaps, sensitivities, etc…) versus granted limits and propose hedging if necessary
* Monitor and analyse funding needs and treasury position by supporting ALM team in the daily Sources and Uses report and Liquidity Stress tests if dedicated members of the team who produce the reports are absent;
* Provide management and business partners with ad-hoc liquidity analysis and forecasts;
* Participate to any modelling of balance-sheet items;
* Production of the P/L dashboard and monthly analysis of the desk P/L;
* Production of management pack on liquidity, risk, capacity and investment book;
* Provide support to Treasury desk on the execution of trades in the market
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.