• To develop and implement risk-assessment models and/or methodologies.
• To review the client’s on boarding documents, annual KYC review, verifies the documents received are in compliance with AML rule book.
• To review business plans with the view of assessing overall risk rating of the application for license under review.
• Identify key risks and mitigating factors of application for license, such as roles held, origins of person holding roles, source of funds, source of wealth of shareholder/member, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
• Document, and ensure communication of key risks.
• Verify information in the application form against newly issued UN Security Council Resolutions, new sanctions lists issued by relevant regulatory authorities (i.e. Ministry of Finance, Central Bank), etc. to determine impact on risk exposure.
• Conducting risk and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors.
• Building compliance awareness amongst personnel by providing support and training within the RA. Ensure personnel in R&I unit of RA is aware of latest developments in the area of AML, risk & compliance, KYC and DD, new sanction lists, and other UAE and international authorities.
• Developing and maintaining policy in line with evolving statutory and regulatory obligations imposed by external AML, ATF experts
• To be the point of contact and representative of R&I unit in third party inquiries in relation to AML/ATF activities and compliance, or in respect to provision of information on ADGM entities, Federal or other Free Zone authorities.
Information Security related
• Understand, adopt, adhere and practice responsibilities or controls as per ADGM Information Security policy and as per best practices explained in the induction and awareness sessions.
• Confidentiality, Integrity and availability of the ADGM Information shall be maintained at all times i.e. within as well as outside ADGM.
• Bachelors degree in a relevant subject such as Risk Management, Management or Business Studies, Finance, Economics or Law.
Minimum 4 - 6 Years.