See job description for details
Now it's your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We're looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we'll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
Assist in management of the Account Services Centre work flow Onshore activities and all the exceptions related to Account opening and Account Maintenance on a day-to-day basis for, increasing operational quality/efficiency by providing improvement suggestion for front & back office support to all UAE branches and departments in following areas. Opening Accounts & and Account Maintenance for Retail, SME,EPB & PBU segment. Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Demonstrate compliance to organization's values and ethics at all times to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the bank.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet department requirements, policies and quality standards
- Handle all Onshore activities and account opening of NHL, Dubai first ,Digital, CAS & Staff account
- Handle all Account maintenance activities of Staff account and NHL
- Assist in management, all the exceptions for all type of Account opening for Retail (all UAE branches), SME,EPB & PBU segment.
- Assist in management ,all the exceptions for all type of Account Maintenance for Retail (all UAE branches), SME,EPB & PBU segment
- Assist offshore team for Bank initiated Account Closure due to Central Bank regulations, by issuing Manager's cheque , cancellation of STO/DD via TBO and Central Bank reporting
- End to end process of handling due for Dormancy and Inactive Accounts
- Responsible in management ,for all related UATs
- support to the offshore and branch network to help resolve queries, clarifications and follow ups on various account service related requests
- Handle all Macro uploads
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly tick lists are effectively maintained and the commitments towards our internal and external customers are met according to Service Level Agreement (SLA's)
- Ensure all activities are carried out as per the agreed SLAs and in case of exceptions, beneficiaries are advised accordingly.
- Accept additional tasks as and when assigned by Line Manager to avoid service interruption.
- Review and approve transactions for the team under your supervision and ensure that no transaction is pending in the queue for review and approve.
- Control and administer the functions of all the team to ensure that all requests received are attended promptly and efficiently in line with the policies & procedures
- Maintain highly efficient turnaround time.
- Manage the work flow efficiently with the resources available without compromising on the risk and services.
- Ensure escalation of any identified risk and suggest and implement mitigating actions and controls to safeguard the Bank.
- Ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with Internal as well as external customers taking utmost care in protecting the reputation of the bank.
- Identify risk based on analysis and nature of issues and inquiries arising repeatedly. Ensure to escalate these identified risks to the concerned authority within the Unit and be a part of the team designing the mitigating factors
- Review periodically the staff job functions and ensure that all staff within the unit is fully aware of all the process which would facilitate job rotation.
- Maintain professionalism and effective communication with colleagues within the Unit and all other Departments
- Adhere to your individual duties and responsibilities and support the team to deliver service excellence
- Ensure all staff are able to deliver the tasks assigned including on the job, technical & soft skill training and development
- Induct all new recruits on the complete services offered by Accounts Services, how their role contributes to the overall delivery of the Group Operations vision and mission.
To manage the work flows efficiently with the resources available without compromising on the risk and services.
Provide improvement suggestions to enhance the quality and efficiency in our work resulting in best customer service.
Maintain highly efficient turnaround time.
- Bachelor's Degree preferable in Commerce, Banking, Finance or Economic.
- 5 Year's relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 2 years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the... function.