Our client, a large scale United Arab Emirates-based sovereign wealth fund, is looking for an Oracle Developer with strong Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion experience to take responsibility for solution design, development, configuration and maintenance activities across the domain. The role will take technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of software development from advising the business on best practice design principles through to implementation using the most appropriate software development methodologies, tools and techniques
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Provides thought leadership to the department in relation to development of frameworks and applications related to Oracle eBS/Fusion Financials and Procurement,
- Facilitate function design decisions within the constraints of system capabilities, industry best practice, design standards and roadmaps, extensibility and maintainability.
- Design and implementation of prototypes and simulations as appropriate to enable informed decision making
- Create high quality functional and technical design documents to ensure transition of new capabilities to support teams
The most successful applicants to this role will have:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills, the a dynamic disposition keen to involve themselves .
- Excellent hands-on development experience with Oracle EBS/Fusion Financials and Procurement modules.
- Strong experience with Java, XML as well as PLSQL
If your experience is a match, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance