The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), is an Arab regional organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Its main objective is laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries. AMF is seeking to recruit a “Investment Data Management Officer” in the Investment Department.
Act as a member of the External Portfolios and Analysis Division and work with other colleagues in the Division by providing analysis and monitoring of data quality and integrity related to day-to-day requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all static and market data, including issues definition, issuers definition quotes and market curves, are captured in the portfolio management system.
- Ensure that all data feed from fund administrators, fund managers, custodians and asset managers are properly integrated in the portfolio management system.
- Ensure integrity of benchmark data and follow up with benchmark data providers in order to resolve issues as they arise.
- Carry out any other work assignments relevant to the division.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or in Investment Management from a reputable university.
- Professional qualification of CFA is preferable.
- 4 years of experience in data management or a similar function.
Qualifications and practical Experience and Skills.
- National of member Arab Countries or of Arab origin.
- Able to follow and comply with work policies, procedures, and processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and plan for own work schedule.
- Professional use of spread sheets and Bloomberg, Reuters and data services.
- Proficient reports writing skills.
- Understanding of financial markets.
- Ability to handle a big load of data.
- Arabic and English language skills.
The Fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing allowance, furniture allowance, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.