Fund Co-Head, Private Equity Growth Fund
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
Our Client, one of the most progressive investment firms in the region is hiring for a Co-head to lead a new growth fund to capitalize on opportunities in key developing sectors such as healthcare, agriculture, education, and industrial. The Fund will target investments with return profile characteristics capable of generating an expected 20% gross IRR within a 5-year hold period.
- Reporting to the Deputy CEO, the Co-Head is expected to manage all processes within private equity funds’ life cycle, from strategy formulation through to deployment, management and exit of transactions.
- The candidate is expected to lead a small team of professionals and will be deeply involved in :-
- Market analysis
- Transaction filtering
- Due diligence
- Transaction structuring and negotiations
- Portfolio management
- Ideal candidate to have at least 10 years of experience in private equity or principal investments.
- Previous role(s) in major regional private equity firms is preferable however, Advisory and banking experience only would not be sufficient.
- Strong transaction execution skillset
- Portfolio management experience
- Preferable but not required: experience in greenfield projects
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree within Finance or related field. Additionally, MBA, Masters in Finance, CFA or other professional market experience is desired.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume in Word format directly to email@example.com, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.