Finance Manager, IT Operations
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Our client, one of the largest Banks in the Middle East, is looking to hire a Finance Manager, IT Operations. This position will be, primarily, responsible for managing IT Transformation Program by supporting P&L, Planning, Reporting, and other business finance needs for the function.
- Preparing monthly packs for Transformation program cost
- Provide Business support in understanding and analyzing key drivers of the various cost lines vis-à-vis budgets
- Initiate analytics on critical cost drivers to alert senior management of any adverse trends
- Deliver the annual budgets for the Transformation Program/other ITO functions
- Support the forecast process for the Transformation Program/ITO
- Review IT business cases for completeness of costs, benefits. Perform post implementation reviews (PIR) of completed projects.
- Prepare TCO for IT Services/systems.
- More than 8 years of experience working in finance
- Knowledge of controlling and corresponding techniques to ensure high-quality reporting
- Knowledge of the IT Processes and IFRS
- Working knowledge of TCO Model for IT Services and Systems.
Interested candidates, please apply to this advertisement or send your CV directly to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*