See job description for details
Job Description JOB PURPOSE:
To manage & retain MAGNATI's Merchant Accounts in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Western Region and achieve annual Volume, Commission & Profitability targets from these relationships. The person is expected to have deep relationship & understanding of future plans of key accounts in order to maximize the revenue potential & business opportunities Generic Accountability
Job Specific Accountabilities
- To plan, manage and grow assigned portfolio of all Merchants.
- Relationship management for assigned Merchant Accounts and end to end ownership of each and every relationship.
- Proactively work on acquiring Key NTB accounts.
- Work closely with the Corporate Banking team to grow penetration of POS business from existing client relationships.
- Proactively manage sales against variances and/or competitor activity
- Work proactively with technology and merchants to meet changing customer needs and requirements.
- Maintain safeguards and administer personnel policies
- Ensure to abide by the compliance programs that monitors obligations towards external parties including & not limited to Regulatory / Card scheme / PCI DSS rules & regulations
- Periodical fraud awareness training across all relationship.
- Achieve volume and commission target from assigned portfolio with the appraisal cycle.
- Ensure increase in opt-in ratio in DCC at potential merchants to improve DCC revenues by giving continuous feedback to top 20 DCC merchants on potential revenue opportunities
- To increase MAGNATI's share across all DUAL relationships.
- Drive profitable growth of existing merchant portfolio.
- Liaise with Chargeback team to ensure minimum chargebacks in the respective portfolio.
Qualifications Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / business or related discipline.
- 3 years' relevant experience in the banking sector in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the Payments Business function.