- Research, market insight, strategy, planning, drafting, execution, analysis and measurement of content aligned to ADGM’s strategy and its organizational, communications and marketing objectives.
- Deployment of relevant content internally and externally across multiple platforms, channels and formats to support greater stakeholder engagement.
- Collaborate very closely with communications and marketing colleagues to ensure clear, integrated, optimized, channel-appropriate management of content.
- Work with teams mentioned above and the authorities to plan and execute content distribution to the relevant audiences, through the appropriate channels at the appropriate time.
- Manage content on an ongoing basis and campaign basis.
- Ensure all content is consistent, ‘on message’ and ‘on brand’.
- Work with colleagues to ensure content is optimized for relevant channels: digital platforms, social channels, video, print, events etc.
- Establish, maintain and deliver against a content calendar in close consultation with the authorities and other relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor, measure and report the effectiveness of content by gathering and analyzing data using appropriate metrics. Make recommendations and adapt it as necessary in consultation with content owners and departmental colleagues.
- Proactively generate themes and adapt them based on market environment and internal client needs.
- Develop a process for originating, creating, editing, publishing and archiving content.
Ensure consistency across target audiences and geographic locations whilst also ensuring local market (in a given region/country) and audience-type considerations are taken into account.
- At least seven years’ experience in a content-based role in content management, journalism, communications or marketing.
- Experience gained in the B2B, Financial Services and/or Legal environment.
- Deep understanding of, and experience of, the following:
- content research, market insight, strategy, planning, drafting, execution, analysis and measurement.
- role of content as it relates to brand identity and management, creatives/graphics, search marketing (SEM/SEO/PPC etc.), social media, traditional media, advertising
- multichannel engagement across communications and marketing including publishing
- digital platforms, social channels, video, print, events, advertising etc.
- use of words, images, animated graphics, film, audio
- short and long-form content
- real-time and non-time sensitive content development and management
- tailoring content and messages to diverse audiences whilst maintaining consistency with, and alignment to, broader messaging
- current technologies that support quick and efficient dissemination of information
- measurement, analysis and reporting of content consumption including web analytics and monitoring tools
- Ability to inform, educate and ‘sell’ with regard to content and having a ‘feel’ for a story
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Business English)
- Excellent attention to detail, planning, and multi-tasking
- Excellent project management skills to handle multichannel delivery of content based on editorial calendars and deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible
- Team player and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Professional and diplomatic
- Hold strong internal and external stakeholder management skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Bachelor’s degree minimum with emphasis on written word e.g. Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Business Studies, Literature, History
- Proficiency in Arabic and/or Chinese / English
- Experience in using CRM and email marketing platforms (Salesforce, Pardot platform would be an additional asset)