Here is an opportunity to work for a leading regional Bank in UAE as part of their Strategic Client Coverage Team. Reporting into the Head of Strategic Clients Group this is a high profile role where you will be expected to manage a portfolio of high profile large corporate and/or institutional or government client relationships.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (of which 5 years should have been within a Corporate and Investment Banking environment) in a client coverage and/or Relationship Management role covering large corporate, institutional and GRE clients across the UAE.
- Minimum Qualification - Undergraduate qualification or NQF equivalent. Other relevant qualifications including post graduate qualifications such as an MBA
- He/she will manage a portfolio of high profile names in the UAE
- He/she will typically come from an International Banking background and have a credible approach coupled with detailed understanding of the industry (at a macro-global level, specific regional or local issues and key clients) to ensure that new opportunities for the bank are identified and capitalized.
- Strong experience in being able to work alongside a number of product teams eg Transaction Banking, Treasury & Global Markets, Corporate Finance as well as other core functions such as Credit and Compliance.