Chief Finance Officer position - FMCG / Good Business
Our client, a leading FMCG/Food Business in the region, are looking to hire a CFO to join their senior management team. This role is best suited to a Senior Finance Director/CFO who has worked within the FMCG or Food industry. Candidates must understand supply chain finance and have experience in building finance functions from scratch.
Reporting directly to the CEO the job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Responsible for overall management of the finance and accounting function.
- Management of the supply chain finance.
- Execution of the financial strategy in line with the group
- Provide analysis and recommendations on revenue increase and cost reduction
- High level risk management
- Responsible for ensuring that annual financial objectives and budgets are set and attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Support commercial decision making
- Determine KPIs for the finance function
- Establishing policies, procedures and systems
- Candidates should hold a minimum of a bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or equivalent
- ACCA, CFA, CPA, CA, CMA qualified candidates preferred
- Candidates should have a minimum of 15 years of experience
- FMCG/Food industry experience is essential for this role
- Candidates should have operated at a CFO or Finance Director level for at least 5 years or more
- Candidates must currently be based in the UAE
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.