- Will be discussed
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Mubadala Business Management Service
- 22 Apr 19
To be able to manage and facilitate administrative tasks from CHSC staff efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting CHSC staff and management in facilitating their day to day requests. Making sure these requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the facilities management to maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the CHSC center.
- Making sure the facilities management company is providing the daily/weekly checklist for the work performed at the center.
- Maintaining records/documentation for all facility management matters.
- Work as a medical buyer/store keeper for all the medical supplies/consumables. Work with the medical department to make sure medical supplies are ordered in time and negotiating with medical suppliers to get the best possible rates for CHSC.
- Putting contracts in place for repetitive orders so that rates can be negotiated upfront with the respective suppliers.
- To make sure the inventory count of medical items in store is up to date with the physical count.
- Using Oracle to issue items to users and updating the system at the same time to have the inventory updated at all times.
- Assisting in creating management dashboards and compiling data from all CHSC departments.
- Creating Management Dashboards and compiling data from different CHSC departments into one.
- Act as a focal point for the maintenance for CHSC mobile trailers. Making sure preventive maintenance of all mobile trailers is done in time.