Our client, is a global Investment firm that is building out its presence in the Middle East. They are establishing a next generation AI/ML powered fintech platform and looking to hire a senior executive from a VC, investment fund, blue chip technology platform, global investment bank or MNC. Entrepreneurial minded individuals with startup / buildout experience who can operate in dynamic, constantly changing environments are preferred.
The AI/ML executive will be working closely with the CEO & COO and be responsible for performing activities related to the strategic planning, formation, execution, product delivery and built out of the platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage development of the platform's objectives, goals, initiatives, plans, policies and procedures and supervise their execution.
- Build out of a best in class team and maintain a high level of training in the latest approaches, architecture, AI/ML product development
- Facilitating technology landscape research and supporting the development of AI expertise within the organisation.
- Taking direct responsibility for the project management, Devops, Quality and release management functions for all products and platforms built and released by the organisation
- Establishing the platform as the pre-eminent AI/ML Solutions and Services provider globally and in the region.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following attributes :
- 15 + years of direct / relevant experience in AI/ML
- Product / solutions / systems design, build and deployment experience in global settings, preferably in highly data-intensive environments
- Expertise in greenfield set-up and execution in fintech
- Bachelor’s degree and Masters in Computer Science or related qualification
- PHD is strongly preferred
- Strong combination of interpersonal, analytical, strategic and decision-making skills.
- Entrepreneurial minded
Tech Stack (Preferred)
- Cloud Services: AWS (Sagemaker, Lake Formation, S3, EC2, etc.), Google Cloud, Azure Services, AWS Services – S3, AWS SageMaker
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Neo4J
- Data Automation: Lake Formation, Palantir Foundry, Spark
- Data Analytics Tools: Power BI, Palantir Foundry, HubSpot, Google Analytics
- Tools and Environments: JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Palantir Foundry, Jupyter Notebook, MLFlow