- Cheyenne, WY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- New York Life Insurance Company
- 21 Mar 19
A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It's a career journey you can be proud of, and you'll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation . It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn , our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com .
Our External wholesaler is responsible for representing New York Life annuity products through Wire House, Independent and Bank advisors in specific territories.
Multiple locations available.
- Generate sales
- Develop a business plan to maximize market share, assets and profitability for assigned territory.
- Present New York Life products and services to financial advisors knowledgeably and effectively so that they can clearly identify the benefits of the products relative to its competitors.
- Provide advisors technical information, including a strong knowledge of the competitive landscape, financial markets and industry related topics.
- Work to develop sales of Immediate Annuities, Deferred Annuities and Variable annuities in an existing territory.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with Sales Management.
- Drive a full schedule of appointments
- Utilization of our contact management system for activity.
- Manage travel and expense budget to assigned amount.
- 5+ years of related sales and industry experience
- College Degree Preferred
- FINRA 7, 66, (65 &63), State Life Insurance license
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
Understands key business drivers; uses knowledge of best practices and the competition to improve processes and procedures
Please note : This role requires FINRA licensed and/or FINRA Associated Person pre-hire fingerprinting.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.