One of the nation's 10 largest pension funds has multiple openings for experienced Investment Operations Analysts. Competitive salary, bonus and full relocation available.
The Public Markets Operations team is responsible for providing operational support for Public Market investments. With a diverse mix of equities, fixed income and derivatives, members of the team support a wide spectrum of products. The Investment Operations Analyst is responsible for providing middle office support for internal investments, portfolio accounting support, corporate action support, oversighting third party service providers, and serving as an escalation point of data stewardship.
- Support portfolio accounting and data stewardship for public markets, multi-asset and derivative products.
- Support the processing of corporate actions, transitions, rebalancing, and cash monitoring.
- Support regulatory changes/events impacting our investments.
- Serve as operational support for front office and provide direction on complex inquiries.
- Oversee third-party providers, analyze complex issues and coordinate resolution.
- Support enhancements and maintenance within middle office platform.
- Serve as operational support for organizational strategic initiatives and projects. Support the implementation new investment instruments and strategies.
- Develop and enhance internal control and risk management functionality.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, or equivalent experience
- At least 5+ years of experience in finance, accounting or related industry
- Knowledge of public market and multi-asset products
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be adaptive and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Superb work ethic, attention to detail, team orientation, and commitment to excellence