Client Service Associate / Administrative Assistant
Cornerstone Financial Strategies LLC is seeking a Client Service Associate / Administrative Assistant for our comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory firm headquartered in Tacoma, WA. We help manage every aspect of our client's financial life, partnering, educating, and guiding them throughout our planning process to help them make well-informed financial decisions. This is a full-time position. We are an equal opportunity employer. Responsibilities Duties and Responsibilities include:
Required Qualifications Position Requirements:
- Perform administrative duties that support the firm's Financial Planners/Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, expense reports, and file and calendar maintenance.
- Prepare client meeting agendas, notes, and documents needed for client meetings.
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm's CRM (Salesforce).
- Process meeting notes, update contact management database, and assign and execute workflow tasks.
- Process funds requests, account applications, account transfers and any other client/account related tasks needed.
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm document management system.
- Support the team's marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and helping plan/execute client events, seminars, and mailings.
- Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with Financial Planners/Advisors.
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies,
Salary and Benefits:
- Two years of experience in the financial service industry preferred but not required.
- Microsoft Office skills and ability to master new software.
- Excellent administrative, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Ability to manage your own time.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent client service and relationship management skills.
- Salary will be $45,000-$55,000 based on experience, a health care allowance/premium cost share, paid vacation, and upon hire would be immediately eligible for our 401(k)/ Profit Sharing plan.