- Seattle, WA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
iOS Principal Engineer
- Location: Seattle, WA, USA
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading fintech firm seeks to change the approach to financial investing in their 50+ million user base through technology. If you are an active learner, self driven, and an intellectually curious technologist please apply.
You will be in charge of driving design in an agile environment utilizing implementation, modern methods, open source tools, and testing. You will lead and deliver scalable solutions in a skill-growth environment. We value collaboration with cross functional teams that love to tackle real world problems and meet real customer solutions.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in developing in mobile software
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the development of multiple native iOS applications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- At least one plus year of development using Swift
- At this time, financial technology firm will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this role
Desirable Skills (including but not limited to): Java, Clojure, Swift, iOS, Android, Scala, AWS, GO, Kotlin, Agile, Devops, Angular