Strategy Specialist/Wholesaler - based in northwest US
- Not Specified
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 11 Oct 18
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Responsible for representation of products distributed and marketed by Eaton Vance Distributors in assigned channel and territory.
- Act in consultative manner with sophisticated advisors in implementing advanced strategies.
- Identify client needs and coordinate efforts to service assigned advisors.
- Provide technical and sales support when possible and partner with Eaton Vance wholesalers inside territory footprint.
- Exhibit proficiency in meeting with advisors and their largest clients.
- Conduct strategy training meetings at branch and regional level for advisors and regional management of partner firms.
- Work in conjunction with an Internal Specialist to fulfill the business plan for the territory.
- Understand and follow the Strategy Specialist guidelines.
- Submit call and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Participate in conference calls.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years financial services experience, with 2 years of sales experience preferred.
- FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with proven leadership skills.
- Proven ability to work independently with measurable results in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in communicating esoteric and complex strategies.
- Ability to drive results, positively influence and leverage relationships
- Must be able, when requested, to work collaboratively with other EV wholesalers or specialists.
- Must be able to handle consistently active rotation and travel schedule.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be extremely motivated and have demonstrated sales success and job performance.
- Must be comfortable with technology.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110