Cognizant is looking to add an entry level Insurance Processor to our growing department who supports back office change requests for existing personal and commercial line insurance policies. The Insurance Processor is primarily responsible for reviewing and ensuring that all revisions are entered accurately into the systems. Additional responsibilities will include reviewing electronic documents, navigating multiple systems and working back and forth on dual monitors. The ideal candidate will have basic computer literacy skills, the ability to multi-task and a keen eye for attention to detail. The Insurance Processor must meet service level metrics and quality assurance. Job Responsibilities
• Provides organizational support to business operations by performing tasks such as data entry, research, navigating through multiple systems and working on dual monitors.
• Corrects errors that results from improper classification, underwriting, agents and or accounting inputs
• Identifies missing policy information and if necessary contacts agents to secure and verify needed information
• Handles data entry change requests
• Compares data entered with source documents
• Organization, confidentiality, analyzing information, results driven, energy level Minimum Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently and independently
• Basic computer literacy skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 13 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.