Franchise Field Vice President
Drive results and growth for the independent advisor platform by:
• Recruiting experienced advisors to join Ameriprise.
• Develop, implement, and monitor organic growth coaching programs for advisors.
• Deploy resources to support recruiting strategies and drive advisor engagement in growth coaching.
• Provide leadership and develop team members. Responsibilities
• Develop and implement an advisor recruitment strategy for the territory. Lead experienced advisor recruiting acquisition and on-boarding.
• Create the strategic business plan and implement programs to drive advisor success. Monitor territory business results and adjust programs accordingly.
• Act as resource broker role for independent advisors to drive sustainable growth.
• Provide leadership and direction to staff and leaders, while leveraging resources to deliver on goals. Act as the primary face of the independent advisor channel and build culture and community to support advisor retention. Leverage region resources to achieve success of independent platform including all staff roles (i.e., Marketing, Compliance, Operations, Finance, etc.)
• Ensure compliance, brand standards, client service, and client satisfaction benchmarks are met. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 10+ years of experience
• Leadership, influencing, and sales skills (e.g. ability to motivate independent advisors to grow their practice and sales proficiency and expertise).
• Professionalism in representing Ameriprise's brand to the general public.
• Expertise in financial services and financial planning, and compliance with all regulatory standards.
• Ability to coach/develop/influence others outside span of employee/leader role.
• Ability to manage P&L financials and drive business results.
• Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• Series 24 ability to obtain within 150 days.
• State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• Life & Variable Contracts or ability to obtain within 150 days. Preferred Qualifications
• Master's degree or equivalent.
• Demonstrated competencies in leading and influencing the behaviors and actions of independent financial advisors - such as relationship building, influencing without authority, leveraging resources, developing people, and holding individuals accountable.
• Demonstrated competencies as an advisor including new client acquisition, financial planning, client investment solutions, and client satisfaction.
• Demonstrated results in successfully coaching advisors.
• Good personal competencies, resilience, stress management, judgment, etc.
• Demonstrated track record of following compliance policies, principles, and procedures.