Workplace Financial Consultant - Burlington, VT
Job Description: For this role, you will be based out of your "home office", but will need to be on client campuses in person 4-5 days a week in Vermont to meet with the plan sponsor and plan participants.
You are a treasure of investment knowledge in a people-oriented package. Friends admire your natural ability to connect to an audience of hundreds as well as 1:1. You enjoy sharing, consulting and helping others achieve proverbial retirement gold.
We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred but not required
- Five years minimum financial services experience
- Series 7, 63, 65 & Insurance licenses required
of Your Role
As member of the Retirement Planning and Guidance team, you will be the primary point of contact for specific clients. The team works directly with employers and their plan participants to provide consultation, investment education and plan advocacy. You will grow the business in collaboration with plan administrators and HR departments. You will also serve as the liaison between the client and internal business partners to ensure Fidelity's overall ongoing success.
- You are a consultative professional who is proficient in retirement guidance
- You have a strong public speaking and public relations acumen
- You have the ability and desire to develop broader and deeper business relationships
- You bring institutional and retail product knowledge, and you're excited about continued professional training and development
- You're intrinsically motivated to succeed and excel in client-oriented engagements
- Leading high-quality face-to-face meetings for retirement plan participants, including enrollment, transition, general education and more advanced investments
- Providing investment direction by using guidance tools to match needs with suitable solutions
- Acquiring, retaining and developing the customer relationship
- Coordinating professional regional workshops, benefit fairs and employee meetings with strong attention to detail and client satisfaction
- Effectively creating the best possible customer experience for the participant and plan sponsor while meeting the client's broad range of investment needs
How Your Work Impacts
The Personal Investing (PI) business unit provides retail brokerage, mutual funds, managed accounts, annuities and other financial products and services to millions of individual investors. PI includes Fidelity's life insurance and annuities business, including workplace savings for tax-exempt organizations. As a Dedicated Retirement Planner within PI, you help develop and maintain assets with public sector companies in a particular region. Your work contributes to the success of a company known for customer satisfaction in the financial services industry. Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients . We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
Join Us At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you've always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.
Fidelity will continue to keep the safety of associates and customers as our top priority and this will never change. As the pandemic evolves and Federal, State, and Local regulations emerge, it has become clear that knowing the vaccination status of all associates is critical to our safety efforts.
Therefore, Fidelity will require all candidates to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status during the hiring process, and if vaccinated, provide proof of vaccine.
This is not a requirement to be vaccinated. It is a requirement to report vaccination status and, if vaccinated, provide proof.