Supporting the LTC model development team for an established Life Insurances company
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Projections/IFA functions in LTC actuarial models.
- Maintain a good understanding of product features and models including known limitations and simplifications.
- Research product features, assumptions, and reporting requirements while collaborating with Projections, Valuation, IT, Experience, Investment and Asset teams to achieve modeling objectives
- Stay informed of new and upcoming features in AXIS.
- Facilitate the quarterly model update cycle for Projection functions.
- Mentor more junior team members as they gain proficiency using AXIS.
- Perform model updates and ad hoc analysis as needed, especially for complex requests.
- Ensure compliance with Genworth model governance policies and procedures.
- Support product line and corporate initiatives.
- 3+ years of relevant actuarial modeling experience
- Experience using GGY AXIS or similar actuarial modeling software
- Knowledge of Valuation, Modeling, Projections or Experience actuarial processes
- Programming experience: Visual Basic, SQL, SAS, Python and/or MATLAB
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries or ASA with commensurate experience
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field of study
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”