Client Service Specialist Sales and Client Service, Private Wealth Management (Richmond, VA)
Job Description : Job Description
This position provides client and advisor support to a team of PWM Division Wealth Management, Legal Specialty Medical Specialty Group advisors managing a portfolio of high net worth clients. The teammate works closely with assigned advisor(s) to meet the needs and objectives of the client(s), and serve as primary point of intake for all requests from Advisor(s) and clients, playing a key front-office role in interfacing with clients. The teammate supports workload management, and triages and delegates client and advisor operational requests to Specialized CSS Team. Primary activities include onboarding, banking needs, support activities for sales professionals, development of key partnerships in other businesses, document handling and preparation of general correspondence to customers (internal memos, financial data and asset record spreadsheets using trust application data), client presentation using Microsoft Office Suite and/or other Private Wealth Management software, and internal committee reports. Will interface with client, typically via telephone however at times in person and via written communication. Triages and delegates client and advisor operational requests related to transfers, withdrawals, and account opening/maintenance to Specialized CSS Team. Works closely with Specialized CSS team to ensure client and advisor requests are fulfilled in a timely manner. Support advisor's sales and client retention goals, identifying relationship deepening and enhanced client service opportunities. Requires relationship skills including recognize relationships at risk and notify the appropriate relationship manager. Strong product and procedural knowledge. May serve as the local point of contact for the Managing Client Service Consultant or Division Service Manager. Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Flexible; able to adapt to change as well as determine and focus on top priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Strong knowledge of banking and trust systems.
- Trains junior Client Support Specialists on systems, industry knowledge, support processes and procedures.
- 8 years previous banking or other financial institution experience, including 3 years client support experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Demonstrates strong investment, wealth management, treasury services, credit and deposit knowledge to successfully support a team of advisors with all product discussions and offerings.
- 10 plus years supporting high net worth clients with complex needs
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf