Analyst - Investment Banking - Logistics and Transportation Group
Jefferies Logistics and Transportation group is located in Richmond, Virginia and is part of the greater Jefferies Global Industrials Group. The Global Industrials Group provides a full suite of advisory and capital markets capabilities to clients across a number of sectors, including Aerospace & Defense, Business Services, Capital Goods, Chemicals, Construction and Building Materials, Distribution, Engineering and Electrical, Maritime, Metals & Mining Steel, Paper & Packaging, and Logistics and Transportation. The Global Industrials Group is a team of approximately 100 professionals worldwide based in New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington D.C. Richmond, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London and Toronto. POSITION:
The Logistics and Transportation team is actively looking for Analyst in our Richmond, Virginia office. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an Analyst in the Logistics and Transportation Group you will rapidly assume significant responsibilities including preparing and delivering client presentations, valuing companies using a variety of methodologies, drafting offering memoranda, analyzing business plans and participating in due diligence and drafting sessions and preparing and managing the delivery of internal committee memos for capital markets and M&A transactions. You will work on several projects simultaneously with teams of professionals, both within the group and across the firm, including Managing Directors, Vice Presidents and Associates, collaborating to develop and execute solutions to meet client needs. Qualifications
REQUIRED BACKGROUND :
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• 1 years of investment banking experience as an Analyst or within the financial industry preferred.
• Currently living in Richmond, or willing to relocate.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE SKILLS :
• Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously.
• Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as team player.