Leading financial firm in the secondary mortgage market is seeking to add Architect Technical Leads to various McLean, VA teams (data, platform, solutions). The architect(s) will lead the road-map in cloud modernization efforts, highly visible project within the organization's leadership. The ideal candidate will come from a software development background and have proven experience with modern Cloud Native architectures (AWS or Google), as well as strong record of leading teams through organizational transformations.
Collaborate with other Enterprise Architect leads to assure that Platforms are aligned with EA vision, roadmap, principles, and guidelines and can enable software engineering teams and solution architects to deliver on business outcomes
Define and implement Reference architecture patterns which will be used by development teams
Be an authority through transformation into Agile Architecture and align with the Modern Delivery methodology. Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; Advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Solutions Architecture and Business Application development
- Prior Software development background
- 5+ years of relevant task management experience
- Hands-on and architectural experience with modern Cloud Native architectures is required in this role, as well as, proven record of leading architects through organizational transformations
- 3+ years of relevant large-scale enterprise transformation experience as relates to architecture preferred
- Prior experience in the primary or secondary mortgage industry is desirable
- Deep knowledge of various enterprise level Platforms widely used in the industry preferred
- Extensive experience in Solution Architecture patterns such as micro-front ends, microservices, 12 factor applications etc.