S&P GLOBAL CORPORATE Title:
Engineer III, Software Developer/Engineer Grade:
10 (for internal use) The Location:
NJ, VA, CO Compensation/Benefits Information:
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $55,900 - $155,900. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits.
For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . Responsibilities
- Work with the business and technology teams to resolve issues with Ariba P2P and Oracle EBS in a global environment. This role will be the Technical role for Ariba P2P linked to Oracle EBS (desired) in Procurement, Accounts Payable and the Fixed Asset areas. Ability to increase the global footprint for the Ariba global roll out.
- Able to recognize issues, derive the solution and complete the resolution. Work closely with the Global Procurement, Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets business teams to determine cause and solution.
- Work with the business teams on enhancements to Ariba P2P and Oracle EBS (desired) to support ongoing operations as well as the Ariba global roll out; translate business requirements to functional designs and have the ability to explain / work with the IT programming team to complete the implementation.
- Architect design solutions with emphasis on efficiency, maintainability, and end-user experience.
- Evaluate technical changes required to accommodate future requirements / changes in business process.
- Design and develop repeatable solutions by leveraging common technology. Assist with testing activities.
Minimum and Preferred Education
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in at least 2 of the below Ariba modules preferably in an on-demand version.
- Ariba Buyer/P2P
- Ariba Invoicing, Contract Compliance.
- Ariba Integration Tool Kit.
- Ariba Configuration Management.
- Work directly with Ariba customer support to resolve issues and track application upgrades.
- Experience working with a software development lifecycle methodology.
- Excellent communication, writing, facilitation, negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and match these requirements to an Ariba / Oracle EBS solution (desired).
- S olid general technology knowledge and experience, and the ability to recognize and translate business problems into technology-based solutions.
- Provide second level Ariba support to end users.
- Understanding of Ariba catalog management tasks.
- Setup approval rules with necessary filters as per the business needs.
- Perform data configuration tasks in Ariba using Ariba Administrator
- Troubleshoot data and workflow issues with On-Demand Ariba application (SaaS).
- Manage and control P2P application upgrades and system maintenance processes.
- Basic knowledge of Ariba Supplier Network.
- Exposure to tools such as Maestro, Client Quality Center.
- Able to handle defect tracking process, issue resolution and escalation procedures.
- Establish system controls in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
- Develop/articulate detailed documentation of internal client requirements and processes.
- Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.).
- Experience as a liaison between the users and the development team, able to effectively speak in a non-technical manner to the users and in a technical manner to the development team.
Minimum and Preferred Experience/Skills
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field.
About Company Statement: S&P Global Corporate
- 3+ years of Ariba experience
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
259860 Posted On:
Princeton, New Jersey, United States