Salesforce Delivery Manager
- Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 16 Feb 19
Salesforce Delivery Manager
The Role: Senior Lead IT Project Manager - Salesforce
The Location: Charlottesville or Glen Allen, VA
The Team: Our team is responsible for the management and improvements of the Business Applications that drive S&P Global and across the business units through our Centers of Excellence.
We lead many internal applications from Salesforce, Order to Cash, Order Fulfillment, Reporting and Workflow tools and more. You will have the opportunity every single day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and are able to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe on the newest technologies.
The Impact: You will work alongside project leadership, senior leads, team members, developers and quality assurance team members to deliver projects on our key platforms.
You will use your agile and salesforce platform skills to help drive quality and improvements on the projects delivered from within the Centers of Excellence. You will serve a Scrum master of one or more teams or lead team members who are Scrum masters on teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for Project delivery for a key area of the Salesforce center of excellence. In this role you will be responsible for clearing blockers, ensuring quality and timely project delivery as well as building relationships with key business partners.
As an agile authority, you will coach the team on how to improve their agile approach and work to build high performing teams. You will work to mitigate any challenges or conflict within the teams
In this role, and as a member of the Information Platforms PM/BA Leadership team, you will be helping to support the strategic direction of the platform and the teams. You will also lead people either directly or indirectly in order to assure project delivery.
What's in it for you: This position provides an unprecedented opportunity to shape the future of the S&P Global CRM Center of Excellence and Information Platforms PM/BA team. You will provide leadership to a large team of in house professionals and work to scale out agile across divisions working to build a strong and effective team aligning on best practices. You will help scale out project prioritization and portfolio management processes across divisions You will also have the opportunity to mentor and develop a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Own project delivery for a key platform area of the COE
- Lead a team of IT Professionals locally or remotely who are located in the US
- Own end to end delivery and accountability for blocker clearing
- Work to ensure all project are assembled in CPP priorities
- Work to deliver projects based on CPP priorities
What we're looking for:
- Experienced manager of local or remote teams
- Project delivery experience in Agile framework
- Agile experience as either a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Lead solution aspects of Salesforce.com implementations or customizations
- Validated process improvement authority who can spot challenges and make recommendations to fix them
- Experience with Salesforce (2+ years)
- Salesforce Certification (Preferred, not required)
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum organization
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world's largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfdescribes discrimination protections under federal law.