Insurance Client Support Associate
Associate, Insurance Client Support The Location:
The Grade: (for internal purposes only): G7 The Team:
As a member of the Insurance Client Support team, you will serve as an expert on the insurance solutions available on S&P Global Market Intelligence platform. What's in it for you:
Join a team that develops your financial knowledge, S&P product expertise, problem-solving skills, and professional communication. You will serve on the Insurance Client Services team where you will help clients resolve their issues, interpret our data, and navigate the S&P Global Market Intelligence Platform. The top financial institutions in the world will be coming to you for guidance which will allow you to refine your business knowledge or to learn if you don't have already relevant coursework or experience. Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $31.2k to $64.8k. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . What We're Looking For:
- An undergraduate degree is required. Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related fields are preferred as the incumbent must have solid knowledge of finance and accounting principles to resolve client questions.
- Internship or work experience in a client facing role (client support, relationship management, or sales)
- Passion in building relationships with finance professionals and enthusiasm in learning and working in the financial services industry.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills to effectively resolve client concerns and promote SPGMI product usage
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- CFA, ACCA, PMP certifications would be advantageous
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
261534 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States