*S&P Global Corporate The Role:
Global Compliance and Control Lead - People Rewards The Grade/Level:
(relevant for internal applicants only) 13 The Location:
Charlottesville, VA or London, England The Team:
This role will be part of the People Rewards team. The People Rewards team is responsible to drive the Rewards Strategy for S&P Global focusing on attracting and retaining the top talent. Ensuring that our Reward practices are progressive and aligned to the market. This team constantly is looking to innovate and ensure our reward policies and practices are best in class. The Impact:
Own, execute and operationalize the team's strategic people objectives as defined by the Executive Leadership team. Has an impact across all regions, with visibility outside of own team by contributing to highly visible multidisciplinary projects or initiatives. Serves as a thought leader within their field or areas. What's in it For You:
- Global coverage and exposure to multiple countries.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team.
- Opportunity to work with various stakeholders within and outside of the People Rewards Team globally.
- Opportunity to lead complex projects and be part of key decision making.
What We're Looking For
- The role is expected to deliver strategic compliance & operational vendor management support to Global Benefits, Equity & Executive Global Compensation and the Talent Mobility team, under People Rewards and thus manage the Vendor Management life cycle.
- Work with all the regional compensation and benefits leads and the wider executive compensation, talent mobility and global benefits teams to ensure strong compliance standards are maintained across all verticals within the People Rewards team.
- Ensuring that the team meets all the audit standards and for all audit issues raised ensure robust corrective actions are in place.
- Facilitate and maintain relationships with the service partners/ vendors on behalf of S&P Global including and not limited to vendor selection and implementation, relationship & stakeholder management, contract management, service management and bringing in value to the organization
- Achieve annual sustainable saves and bring in cost-efficiencies Y-o-Y by ensuring vendor optimization across the verticals
- Builds the stakeholder engagement framework and proactively elicits and analyses feedback from stakeholders to drive continuous improvements
- Ensure a seamless people experience in all internal and external engagements and collaborates with cross-functional leads on new process rollouts and address any challenges.
- A senior professional with specialization in managing global vendors, preferably for HR
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong People function experience would be an advantage.
- Experience of handling vendor selection and implementation.
- Good stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Successful in introducing cost efficiencies and sustainable saves to the organization.
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can. Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $107,100 to $193,650. Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual's geographical location as well as experience and qualifications for the role.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://spgbenefits.com/benefit-summaries/us About Company: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), HUMRES202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
276995 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States