Associate Director, Operations Enablement
JobDescription : The Role:
S&P Global is seeking a Product Manager to work support the build out of internal and client/customer-facing workflow digitization efforts that support the strategy of DTI and the divisions we support.
Our ideal candidate will have…
- Experience working in workflow/workflow digitization projects, ideally using the Appian platform.
- An understanding of workflow platforms and the integrations with other internal systems/databases
- A proven track record of delivering projects in collaborative agile team environments
New York, NY, Charlottesville, VA or Richmond, VA, Centennial, CO or Denver, CO. Open to considering candidates willing to relocate. The Career Opportunity:
The position plays a key role on the S&P Global DTI Operations Enablement team and for the organization as a whole. The Product Manager role offers exposure to all S&P Global divisions through collaboration with central enablement teams and colleagues in similar roles within other divisions within the company, and opens doors for tremendous career opportunities with S&P Global. In the role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering workflow digitization projects that support all divisions. You will also be responsible for interfacing with internal and external stakeholders to ensure what we build drives real internal and external customer value and to ensure that all areas of the business are aware of and are leveraging enhancements to the platform. Other Accountabilities:
Successful candidates will combine an understanding of the current cross-divisional workflows and data with experience building and working with complicated workflow systems. The ideal candidate will have previous experience building complex workflow systems. In addition, candidates should be able to work well in a team, be highly self-motivated with the ability to execute independently. About You:
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will have the ability to present to technical audiences commanding sufficient subject matter expertise.
- You will have a passion for building efficient, lean workflow products and working with complicated technical systems.
- You will be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a given time and under tight deadlines is important.
The Product Management team works in close collaboration with internal stakeholders, both on the business and technical sides, as well as with our internal/external customers to create and deliver the roadmap workflow digitization capabilities. As Product Manager, you are uniquely positioned to be the main point of contact and source of information for internal business requests. Your job is to create the best possible workflow products for our internal and external customers, including:
- Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for our next generation of workflow capabilities from concept through launch.
- Working with various internal and external stakeholders to build the roadmap for workflow capabilities.
- Work with customers to understand, refine and deliver a system that meets their requirements
- Interact with the central Appian enablement team to understand and benefit from the standard components that have been developed.
- Participation in company-wide workflow platform community meetings to express division-specific needs that should be vetted or developed by the central team.
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
- Become the subject matter expert on division-specific workflow and supporting systems, staying up to date on the latest updates in workflow platform capabilities.
- BA/BS in finance, business, or computer science
- 5+ years of product management experience working with Agile/Scrum
- Strong knowledge of the workflow/workflow digitization space
- Experience working with workflow systems, preferably Appian
- High-level understanding of databases and programming
- Understanding of product lifecycles, creating specifications and user stories and designing mockups
- Ability to interface well with IT staff and other non-technical members of the organization
- A professional, highly dedicated, detail-oriented, and energetic personality, with the ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver complex solutions including building platforms
- Demonstrable, directly related product development work experience.
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to take on internal and external presentation responsibilities
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If accommodations are needed during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and the request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfdescribes discrimination protections under federal law