Wealth Planner - Arlington, VA
Are you passionate about helping clients with comprehensive wealth strategies? Do you love to spend time building deeper positive relationships? Are you interested in helping families dedicatedly navigate life stages? The new Wealth Planner role may be for you.
The Wealth Planner focuses on driving deeper and meaningful relationships with families by co-creating ongoing, personalized, and comprehensive planning and investment strategies that help achieve their financial goals today, tomorrow, and generations to come.
The Expertise We're Looking For
• Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
• CFP highly preferred
• Series 7, 63, 65, 66 and insurance licenses required prior to hire
• Required: 5+ years industry experience in financial services or a related field, 10+ years preferred.
• Required: 3-5 years of financial planning experience, 5+ years preferred
• Proven track record of high client happiness and dedication (e.g. high NPS, retention, etc.)Proven track record of financial planning engagements and implementing solutions (e.g. financial plans / mentorship delivered, handled money, asset consolidation and retention, etc.)
The Purpose of Your Role
As a Wealth Planner, you will be responsible for the effective implementation of wealth management for clients to achieve a high level of client loyalty and deeper long term relationships. The Wealth Planner will do this by providing a personalized and dedicated relationship and financial planning that is integrated with investment management to our valued clients.
The Skills You Bring
• Demonstrated and extraordinary EQ skills with the ability to build trust and relationships with clients and their families
• Experience with and/or knowledge of behavioral economics and family psychology
• Consistent record building wealth management plans and strategies with new and existing clients and prospects through fee-based services (including both discretionary and non-discretionary investment management)
• Deep experience in effectively executing and integrated the key elements of the wealth planning process including Cash Flow Analysis, Investment Strategy, Retirement Planning, Income Protection, Asset Protection, Tax Strategies, and Family Assistance
• Demonstrated experience guiding and encouraging implementation of financial plans into appropriate solutions based on client goals
• Established knowledge of investment and portfolio management theory, accounting and financial principles, associated investment strategies and instruments, characteristics of world markets, and full range of investment products (including solutions like equity and fixed income portfolios and separately handled accounts)
• Experience communicating factors impacting the markets and the ability to present regular investment updates to clients and associates.
• Successful sales history in the fiduciary planning and asset management business and confirmed ability to handle and thrive in a high volume business and challenging priority environment
• Ambitious spirit and the ability to work collaboratively across an organization to achieve results
• Tech savvy, embraces and integrates technology to run a planning practice
• Excellent team member and leadership skills
The Value You Deliver
You are helping families grow, manage, and protect their assets by:
• Serving as the primary trusted adviser, counselor, and coach to clients with significant wealth and complexity
• Providing unbiased wealth planning and investment expertise, strategies and advice across a range of financial planning needs
• Using sophisticated planning software to build, analyze, and deliver personalized plans for clients
• Guiding and implementing financial plans into the appropriate solutions based on client goals
• Building a Relationship Based Practice: fostering deep, trusted, and long-term relationships across generations to help families dedicatedly navigate situations and decisions related to life stages and wealth transfer
• Driving loyalty, share of wallet, and referrals from existing customers
• Collaborating with peers and demonstrating teamwork through standard methodology sharing that helps foster a culture of planning
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
As a Wealth Planner, your passion, expertise, and commitment to long-standing relationships and personalized financial planning will attract, serve, and retain clients that are looking for more personalize and dedicated financial planning. Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Category: