Senior IT Auditor
Who We Are More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role Summary:
The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for working with Internal Audit team members and representatives of E*TRADE's key business functions/ departments to execute planning, fieldwork, and wrap-up phases of internal audits. This position proactively works with management to identify relevant risks and assess design and operating effectiveness of controls. The Senior IT Auditor is expected to lead walkthroughs, execute test steps and assist in drafting audit reports.
• Assist in the drafting of the audit program and audit scope
• Execute audit steps including preparing work papers, schedules, and summaries documenting audit evidence, audit findings, and conclusions
• Assist in the drafting of questionnaires, spreadsheets, etc. to assist in analyzing business processes
• Assist in the drafting of audit reports to summarize audit findings
• Participate in audit entrance and closing meetings
• Complete work papers in compliance with department and IIA standards
• Assist in execution of Sarbanes Oxley control testing
• Partner with audit clients to identify compensating controls, and constructive and value-added solutions to address risks identified
• Partner with the business on identifying recommendations on risk issues
• Identify and provide an implementation plan for potential department improvement projects
• Identify and share relevant business and audit topics with the audit group
• Ability to collect, analyze, and evaluate technology specific information pertaining to audits and the preparation of written reports
• Ability to work well in team setting
• Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
• Highly motivated self - starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
• Minimum four - year college degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related major
• Previous audit related experience preferred
• Knowledge of COBIT preferred
• Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework preferred
• Expectation to pursue applicable certification as career progresses (i.e. CISA or CISSP)
• Knowledge/ experience with any of the following preferred, but not required:
• SOC-1 and SOC-2 reports
• FFIEC, FINRA, and other industry-related requirements
• Tableau and/or Python
• Pre-implementation reviews
• Scenario-based testing
• Cloud, API, and other emerging technologies
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.