Marketing Operations Analyst
- Arlington, VA, USA Arlington VA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Sands Capital Management
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
The Marketing Operations Analyst will design and execute report and website production processes that create greater business scalability, reduce error risk, and enhance the client experience. Reports include monthly investment strategy pitch books, quarterly client review books, fund and UCITs fact sheets, performance attribution summaries and commentaries. A key member of the Portfolio Analysis & Communications Team, the incumbent has primary responsibility for ensuring reports are produced with high quality and according to specified timeframes.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Team: Client Relations / Portfolio Analysis and Communications
Reports to: Director, Portfolio Analysis and Communications
About the Firm
Sands Capital is an independent, employee-owned investment management firm based in Arlington, Virginia. Since 1992, Sands Capital has provided investment management services, primarily on a discretionary basis, to taxable and tax-exempt investors, including pension plans, endowments, foundations, mutual funds, charitable organizations, state, municipal and foreign government entities, Taft-Hartley plans, and high-net worth families and individuals. Sands Capital and its affiliates employ a fundamental, bottom-up research process that aims to identify high-quality growth businesses on a global basis – from early-stage private businesses to leading public companies. Sands Capital currently manages approximately $45 billion in client assets.
Identified below are our Core Values that we hold in high regard and believe are critical for high-performing teams and individuals at Sands Capital:
- Integrity & Trust: Do what is right, not what is popular. Deliver on commitments.
- Client-Centered: Always act in the best interest of our clients.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Establish effective working relationships with internal stakeholders to help ensure alignment between reporting processes and business needs
- Provide systems stewardship for the Vermilion reporting platform and the Kurtosys website CMS/ digital marketing platform by managing technical aspects and providing guidance to users
- Collaborate with portfolio analysts to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of data incorporated in report and website production
- Likewise, collaborate with communications analysts to ensure the quality, structure, and timeliness of written content incorporated in report and website production
- Partner with compliance analysts to ensure reports and website views conform to regulatory standards
- Monitor production workflows, proactively communicate progress status, and identify any complications that could compromise delivery timeframes
- Create business requirements documentation for new reports and website functionality; collaborate with graphic design and technology partners throughout the development lifecycle
- Support the creation of ad-hoc or custom reports and proactively identify opportunities to automate the production of those reports when warranted
Necessary Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- 5-7 years of relevant experience, preferably in the investment management industry or other professional services business
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Detail oriented with excellent project management skills, PMP a plus
- Proficient in MS Office suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Vermilion, Kurtosys, WordPress, Adobe, and other publishing, website CMS software a strong plus
To be considered, candidates must submit a resume that specifically outlines your qualifications for the position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at http://sandscapital.com/careers/.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
Sands Capital Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.