2022 Wealth Management Operations Full Time Analyst Program (Utah)
- An entry-level opportunity to learn about the Financial Services Industry and develop necessary professional competencies to be successful within Wealth Management Operations.
- A Full-time Analyst Training Program, which includes a Firm orientation, followed by financial, technical and professional skills training as well as networking events.
- Assisted mobility component, where Analysts may experience up to two distinct roles during the program.
- Opportunities to develop your professional network through seminars with senior management, social and networking events, and mentorship.
- Collaborate with business units and clients to facilitate processing, servicing and reconciliation of Wealth Management client based activities in the areas of account opening, cash management, trade clearance and settlement, billing, tax reporting, fraud monitoring, and client data.
- Partner with Technology to design, manage and implement business process changes to streamline processes, improve productivity and optimize operational efficiency
- Effectively identify and mitigate operational risk while ensuring continued compliance with global regulatory requirements
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships in order to deliver world class operational services
- Upon completion of training, analysts will be assigned to support a functionally aligned team with Wealth Management Operations
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Current undergraduate senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Excellent leadership, analytical, and communication skills
- Team player who can work in a collaborative environment
- Attention to detail, exercise sound judgment and can handle sensitive information with discretion
- Strong time management and multitasking skills and can handle multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadline
- Problem solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence
- All majors (disciplines) are encouraged to apply
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Application Process & Deadlines (Utah)
Students must apply on www.morganstanley.com/careers by October 11, 2021