Workplace Planning Consultant 1 - Salt Lake City, UT
Job Description: This role requires the Series 7 License in order to be considered. If you do not have a Series 7, please search for Workplace Planning Associate or Customer Relationship Advocate positions to learn more about starting a career in Financial Services.
We believe as an individual, your daring spirit keeps you razor sharp.
As a team member, your reliability makes you impressive.
Relocation assistance may be available for those who meet eligibility requirements.
As a Workplace Planning Consultant I, you will be focused on helping our participants achieve better financial outcomes by engaging in consultative conversations about their workplace 401(k) plans and retail account options over the phone.
We're Looking For
- College degree preferred
- Financial services experience
- FINRA Series 7 essential, 63 or 66 preferred
of Your Role
You will provide planning and advice on a wide range of topics, including 401(k) plan enrollments, distribution options, account consolidation options, investment strategies, and retirement readiness. By using digital resources and support tools, you will recognize and present guidance on a plan that best meets the participant's investment goals.
- You have superb relationship and customer experience excellence
- Your financial acumen and knowledge of the financial services market, economy and industry trends will prepare you for this role
- Your extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills will allow you to understand a participant's situation and provide appropriate solutions and next steps in a single interaction
- Uncovering and identifying the needs while providing guidance on asset-related decision-making
- Advocating for healthy savings habits
- Introducing digital relationship options so the participant can maintain and monitor their accounts
- Resolving needs of the participant to ensure a positive experience
How Your Work Impacts
The Workplace Planning Consultant is part of Fidelity's Workplace Planning and Advice group. We are a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, family conversations, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial products and services. We believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. After all, our clients will place their investments, their savings, and their futures in your hands. A career at Fidelity means you'll be the one who will personally work with them to help achieve their dreams- whether that's saving for college, for retirement, for a big vacation, or anything else. This is an important responsibility and that's why we'll surround you with amazing, supportive people and all the tools you need. Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.