Vice President, Client Services Leader
As the Regional Center leader of the Client Services function, you will be responsible for providing direction and leadership for the functions reporting to you and supporting our clients. You will partner with peers across multiple sites and with the national Leadership Team to establish strategic direction and execute business priorities for Fidelity. In addition, you will effectively build a culture that encourages leaders to coach and develop their employees and that engages employees to deliver the best customer experience possible.
We're Looking For
- Bachelors or Master's degree
- 7+ years of management experience
- 10+ years of financial services experience
- FINRA Series 7 licenses required. Will also need to have or obtain the series 9 and series 10 within 90 days.
of Your Role
You will lead a function of over 200 associates and leaders, creating systems of work, ceremonies to 'inspire our people like never before, in a way that feels better than ever before'. You will create a Customer and Associate obsessed culture, facilitate strong communication and partnership between the groups and ensure that business objectives are achieved. You will ensure our clients have access to Fidelity when they call, have an extraordinary and efficient experience, while supporting new systems to enhance our business and experience.
- Your demonstrated leadership skills to a team of >200 associates and managers
- Your strong knowledge of FINRA rules and regulations
- Hiring, training and developing our talent, while managing performance
- Your excellent communication, organizational, goal-setting, facilitation and coaching skills
- Your demonstrated skills in the area of decision making, influencing and motivating
- Building a culture that encourages managers to coach and develop their associates and engages them to deliver the best customer experience possible.
- Partnering with peers across multiple sites to assist in the execution of the business's priorities.
- Ensuring appropriate client guidance and support is provided according to Fidelity policy and procedures.
- Supporting PI Operations and Functional leads to achieve our business objectives
- Responsible for Risk Based Supervision requirements.
- Execute better every day through powering our people.
- Creating a mindset and orientation to be digital in all we do.
- Immediately adopt and implement programs that enhance our client and associate experience.
How Your Work Impacts
The Client Services function within PI phones is the largest function that is often the entry point for our associates and our customers. It is the "moment of truth" for the experience we create for our clients and associates. The CS Leader is responsible for our culture, the client experience, ensuring we achieve business results while executing as part as a "One Regional Center" team. Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com COVID work policy
Safety is our top priority, so this role will be fully remote for the short term. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will move to our dynamic working approach. You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role. Dynamic working - post pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you'll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person - face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you. Learn More:
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. Certifications: Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.