A leading global bank is looking to make a key hire to their Credit Risk team. The candidate should have a strong background in risk management, data science, and predictive modeling.
- Evaluate and approve usage for internal and external credit scoring models
- Create acquisition, collections, fraud, and operations research projects/statistical models.
- Ensure adequate portfolio governance in establishing risk and resiliency levels
- Effectively challenge the credit policy underwriting criteria developed using a multitude of complex time series data from credit bureaus and other vendors
- Review and approve large loans
- 7+ years of experience working in data science, credit risk or predictive modeling
- Advanced knowledge of small business and credit card lending
- 4 + years of experience in credit strategy focusing on credit underwriting and policy
- Prior leadership experience