Sr. Manager, Private Bank Client Service
Join Silicon Valley Bank's Client Services Team within the Private Bank as we scale our operations organization to meet the needs of high net-worth clients and deliver exceptional client service and support. SVB Private Bank provides clients with comprehensive wealth advisory, planning and private banking solutions to support all stages of their professional life and career. The Client Services Team works collectively to deliver personal and focused support for client onboarding, banking, wealth and lending services.
We are seeking a leader who will work closely with all PB business partners to implement and support a Center of Excellence (COE) model incorporating operations and service to initiate and maintain client accounts and deliver focused client service. This role is responsible for leading a team of geographically dispersed exempt and non-exempt employees. The right candidate fosters an environment of accountability, learning and growth; provides thought leadership and analytical skills to approach or solve problems; promotes a process improvement mindset through innovation with an eye on designing scalable and efficient processes; builds and leverages relationships across SVB teams in order to drive value and service; acts as the point of contact for 2nd level escalations; serves as a resource and identifies, leads and/or implements projects that benefit SVB, clients and business partners.
If building a team in a collaborative, flexible and highly client focused environment appeals to you, this could be the opportunity that you have been waiting for. The Sr. Manager of the Private Bank Client Service Team provides strategic leadership directly to their team (s) with the responsibility to nurture relationships, deliver value and increase the utilization of SVB products and services, contributing to the overall Net Promoter Score (NPS) strategy. This leadership position will be based out of Salt Lake City, Utah with travel to the SF Bay Area as needed.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent work experience
- 6 years of experience within high-touch financial services environment; minimum 4 years in a management/leadership capacity
- Experience developing service infrastructure and managing operational workflow in a regulated financial services organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills in building cross functional teams, training, coaching for performance and ability to influence and effect change within the organization
- Broad knowledge of financial services products and familiarity with risk management and loss mitigation standards in a financial services environment
- Ability to think strategically and analytically coupled with strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational/time management and presentation skills
- Ability to continually develop and measure results to ensure client satisfaction with the overall client and service delivery portfolio
- Ability to lead and support different business groups and operational platforms in a client focused environment and under stringent deadlines
- Organized, detail-oriented growth mindset with the ability to quickly and independently assess and resolve complex problems
- Workflow/process review and design experience
- Passionate client advocate with ability to identify and fulfill a wide range of client service needs