Director, TEM Planning and Guidance
We're Looking For
- FINRA Series 7, 66, 9/10 required prior to hire
- 3-5 Years Financial Services experience, workplace retirement plan experience preferred
- Sales management experience strongly preferred (or demonstrated experience and success in peer-to-peer coaching)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 15% of the time is required
of Your Role
The Director's primary focus and accountability is to coach, develop and lead a team of licensed planners. Individuals should be passionate about leading associates to deliver an outstanding participant experience that enables participants to achieve better outcomes while driving business results.
- Your experience leading teams in sales or customer service
- Your ability to motivate associates to grow and stretch themselves
- Your ability to present and implement new ideas and execute flawlessly against organizational strategy
- Your coaching and development skills, presentation skills
- Your experience with regulatory and compliance practices and rules
- Your expertise with workplace plans and participant financial planning needs
- Your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creating a culture where planners feel empowered to exceed customer expectations and retention goals through extraordinary quality, service, and efficiency.
- Coaching planners to ensure they are proficient in Consultative Selling Skills (CSS) and that they have extensive knowledge of Fidelity's workplace and retail retirement solutions.
- Partnering with Phone Leadership Peers, TEM Regional VP's, Plan Sponsor Service Teams, and CAPS management to address trends and identify process improvement opportunities which enhance the customer experience and create efficiencies.
- Engaging with key business partners to maximize opportunity with plan sponsors and plan level events including face to face meetings as well as conference calls with plan sponsors.
- Developing and owning national initiatives to further improve the participant experience, enhance the associate experience and improve KPI's including profitability.
- Maintaining and executing a strategic view of the role TEM Planning & Advice plays within PWI and with other business partners.
How Your Work Impacts
Fidelity Investments, Personal & Workplace Investing, Tax-Exempt Market, sells, and services retirement plans for the non-profit and government market. TEM is one of the nation's top providers of 403(b)/401(a) retirement savings plans to colleges and universities, healthcare institutions, foundations and charitable organizations, state agencies and local governments. In Personal and Workplace Investing (PWI), we empower people to be more productive at work and more prosperous in life. Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 09 - FINRA, Series 10 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.