This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Lead Engineer - Nights and Weekends New Real Estate 20000674 Requisition #
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Operates and maintains all building systems. Responsibilities will be carried out in a manner consistent with high quality maintenance and economical operation of the buildings equipment and systems. Ability to work independently most times with no on-site supervision. May be assigned to multiple properties and ownership entities. Similar mechanical skill-set as an Assistant Chief but does not oversee additional staff or perform managing duties. Must be available to respond to after hour emergency calls.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain and check operating logs daily on the following: air conditioning, fan units, graph charts, utility meters and general complaints.
- Organize work orders to be performed by Building Engineers. Ensure that building systems and tenant service requests are handled efficiently at the most economical cost. Strive for minimal equipment downtime.
- Oversee and adhere to the established preventive maintenance program.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and RFP process for budgeted projects.
- Order supplies and materials via written or verbal communications when approved by Building Manager.
- Maintain monthly inventory of expendable supplies and materials that are used frequently. Oversee storage and maintain records of supplies and materials received.
- Maintain inventory of permanent tools and equipment annually. Ensure model and serial numbers are recorded exact description of tool and equipment.
- Maintain and record meter readings.
- Make weekly inspections of all engineering spaces and equipment. Make a written report to building manager for approval and posting.
- Maintain organized building files.
- Verify, prior to starting a job, that all tools and equipment are available before commencing work.
- Submit monthly reports to Building Manager on work performed and work needed to be done.
- Respond to tenant complaints and ensure all reasonable measures are taken to satisfy the tenants needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Understand operating procedures and proper chemical treatment levels for cooling towers and boilers. Responsible for chemical treatment of machines at all times including blow down of boilers covering weekdays and weekends.
- Maintain and check service contractors work schedule. Ensure time, date, repairs are made and properly recorded.
- Have a complete understanding of life safety systems, and what the procedures are in the event of a fire.
- May coordinate evening fire alarm tests and also test to ensure elevator capture system works properly.
- Accountable for implementation of national policy.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience:
Benefits and Perks:
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 7 years previous building operations engineering experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions.
- Proficient computer and e-mail skills.
- Holds necessary/required licenses.
- Must have the ability to complete required safety classes that pertain to specific job duties.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
UNITED STATES, TX, SOUTHLAKE
Requisition #: 20000890
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0