Financial Services Representative
Bilingual Financial Services Representative Trainee (Mandarin and /or Cantonese and English) Texas, Southlake/en-US/TDAmeritrade_careers/job/Texas-Southlake/Bilingual-Financial-Services-Representative-Trainee--Mandarin-and--or-Cantonese-and-English-_R-322/apply
Do you love helping others?
Are you committed to doing the right thing?
Are you interested in learning and increasing your financial knowledge and experience?
Then this could be the role for you!
We are seeking enthusiastic, curious, and motivated individuals to start their career journey in Financial services. Well even provide paid training for your Series 7 and 63 licenses. Why, you ask, because we believe investing in our associates is essential for investing in our future. It provides opportunities for associates to move from this role to others that match their aspirations within TD Ameritrade, including departments like Sales, Operations, Marketing, Communications, and more.
Our commitment to helping you grow goes further than training. Your goals are just as important to us as they are to you. We offer a supportive environment, where we value the unique view every employee brings to our team.
Learn more about our vibrant, collaborative community, here:
As a Financial Services Trainee at TD Ameritrade, you can direct your career and be proud of the work youll do. Keep reading below to see the ins and outs of the position, and if it sounds right for you, apply today.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to our culture as a financial professional answering client inquiries in a fun, fast paced, and innovative contact center setting
- Delivering great client service when answering inbound phone calls
- Handle the hard stuff Take ownership and Tackle complex and challenging issues to resolve the clients needs.
- Help our clients grow - introducing clients to TD Ameritrade products and services
- Have a commitment to excellence provide reliable information to our clients regarding their accounts
- Share your ideas and your feedback to help identify opportunities that will make your experience better
In return, we offer you:
- Paid training to obtain Series 7 and 63 licenses with registration in all required jurisdictions
- Tools that set a strong foundation for your career, along with opportunities to grow and develop
- Performance metrics tracking that makes sure great service is rewarded with bonuses
- Ongoing coaching and support customized for you
- Competitive health, wellness and insurance benefits
- A fun, unique and truly collaborative, team-based environment where you can pursue your professional and personal goals
We are looking for people who:
- Can read, speak and write in Mandarin and or Cantonese and English
- Are motivated to learn about the securities industry, including the basic principles of equity, option and mutual fund transactions
- Have the ability to create long-term client advocacy by building trust through providing superior service
- Display effective listening and communication skills
- Are comfortable engaging in open-ended conversations with clients to identify needs and offer solutions
- Are able to multitask while making accurate judgment decisions in an efficient manner
- Possess a working knowledge of technology and be able to operate in an environment requiring intermediate computer skills
- Will adhere to attendance and scheduling policies
- Have a college degree OR equivalent work experience
- Military experience may be substituted in lieu of education and/or experience
Posted 6 Days AgoFull timeR-322 Were in the business of transforming lives and investing for the better. This is not a catchphrase, its our essence. Its a rally cry for everything we do, everything we say, everything we embody. This is the promise we make each day to positively impact our clients, our Associates, our communities, and our shareholders. Because change doesnt happen overnight. It happens in the daily high standards we set for ourselves and our role in the world. This purpose gives us a clear sense of responsibility. As a leadership brand, we utilize our assets, our scale and our people for a greater good.