Team Lead- Client Service
Lead Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group corporate operations professionals and employee field staff that directly support financial advisors. Responsible for new advisor recruits onboarding experience and directly supporting an efficient ramp up. Work directly with regional director with support for the field advisors, including growth initiatives and driving an efficient practice through a referral service model. Engage in the development and implementation of staff and field trainings and communication regarding new regulations or policy and procedural changes. Responsibilities
• Lead/Manage activities within your region that support business results, revenue growth, client experience & efficiencies in practice. Align with regional director to manage resources to achieve results for Organic growth: HVCA, GDC & Net Flows, Plans, & Retention. Support producer growth strategy through design/execution of effective systems & structure. Execute on a support team strategy around client acquisition via an effective structure, tracking & impact.
• Assist new experienced advisor recruits in their onboarding experience. Work with transition management team to provide a dedicated support model for a successful transition. Manage advisor expectations upfront to support a smooth transition. Manage, track and analyze key metrics through the ramp up process and identify opportunities to further practice efficiency to deliver the client experience.
• Human resource management. Staff all managed program non-sales position openings, on-board, train & performance management. Provide, lead & participate in leadership, coaching, mentoring & performance management for directs. Partner with Director, field operations to determine staffing needs; request, hire and allocate staff. Conduct 1:1s with staff. Execute on staff development program and host monthly meetings with team. Required Qualifications
• 3-5 yrs relevant experience leading teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to lead teams to deliver results.
• Associate degree or equivalent.
• Detailed orientated, strong analytical skills.
• Good organization and time management skills.
• Process oriented and can work with a team.
• Proficient with standard business software applications.
• Comprehensive understanding of wealth management solutions (retirement/education planning, insurance/annuities, and other investments).
• Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision. Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree of equivalent.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Knowledge of investment and insurance products.
• Experience problem solving and resolving escalated issues.
• Experience in a high-stress, deadline-driven environment.
• Experience in project management implementation and completion.