Senior Client Service Professional-L
Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group is seeking an adaptable multitasker who is detail oriented and skilled in driving a positive experience for advisors and staff. You will work directly with field advisors and sales assistants in your region with training, growth initiatives and helping to establish practice efficiencies. You will also provide support for our recruiting and business development efforts by assisting the field operations leader in the hiring and onboarding of experienced advisors and sales assistants. Responsibilities
• Assist the field operations leader with the hiring and onboarding of all advisors and staff within your region, including all hires, transitions and terminations. Support the advisors and staff through the process and deliver a training plan to support their ramp up.
• Train (new and existing) advisors and sales assistants on how to navigate multiple systems and develop an efficient practice.
• Support activities that drive business results, revenue growth, client experience & efficiencies in practice. Identify resources to achieve results for organic growth: Clients acquired, GDC, Net Flows, Plans and retention. Provide support on reporting and related tasks that support the business objectives. Required Qualifications
• 1-3 years of relevant experience in high volume customer contact, call service center.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience problem solving and resolving escalated issues.
• Experience in a high-stress, deadline driven atmosphere.
• Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Exceptional phone skills.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Computer and analytical skills. Preferred Qualifications
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in high volume customer contact, call service center.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft applications.
• Ability to problem solve quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in the financial sector.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent