Research Photographer - San Antonio US-TX Field Based/en-US/CoStarCareers/job/US-TX-Field-Based/Research-Photographer---San-Antonio_R21303/applyResearch Photographer - San Antonio
Essential functions of a Field Research Photographer:
- Own the market! Navigate one-mile square grids to ensure complete coverage and that all critical database fields are collected and properties photographed.
- With the company vehicle as your office, identify among dozens of key data points such as new inventory, for lease and for sale availabilities, commercial building occupancy and more.
- Collecting tenant data on commercial real estate properties.
- Leverage field research mobile and web software as you explore buildings inside and out.
- Professionally communicate with Field Research Manager to strategically evaluate priorities, initiatives, and tasks.
- Create a visually appealing and technically sound video with DJI Drones, DSLR sliders, and other tools.
- Capture beautiful images of select buildings with issued DSLR camera.
- Use Lightroom and Photoshop to edit captured images.
- Communicate with customers via phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Work to achieve performance metrics and time management targets.
- Abide by CoStar safety standards.
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment.
- Represent CoStar in a professional manner at all times.
- Participate in regular conference calls with sales and research teams.
- Represent Field Research at occasional trade functions.
- Career advancement through several avenues based on professional goals
- Generous medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401k plan with company match and an employee stock purchase plan
- Experience or demonstrated capacity to function autonomously in the field while achieving key performance indicators.
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts such as commercial real estate terminology, mapping, and GIS concepts.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify differences between known and unknown information.
- Knowledge of Windows, Apple OS, Microsoft Office, and Internet applications.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Technical proficiency in digital photography/ videography.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
Required: qualified candidates will possess the following
- A Bachelors degree
- DSLR experience
- Drone flight time
- Must have and maintain a good driving record
- Must agree to driving record review annually (we check driving records as part of our pre-employment background screening process)
Physical Requirements of Position
- Repetitive and frequent standing, seeing, sitting, walking, and driving up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Holding 5 lbs in one hand for 5 minutes.
- Repetitive hand and arm movements needed to type and write.
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, lifting, twisting and carrying are necessary to perform job functions.
- Must be able to work on a computer from a vehicle throughout the workday.
- Exposed to both vehicle noise and possible car exhaust.
- Exposed to various weather conditions each day.
- CoStar offers a benefits plan ranked among the top 10% of employers nationwide, including generous medical, dental, prescription, and vision insurance; a 401k plan with company match and employee stock purchase plan; and paid training throughout your career.
- Extensive orientation & paid training at our Richmond, VA office
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits through Aetna with a choice of two plans
- Company-paid life insurance for one time's your annual base salary to a maximum of $300,000 per year
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year and 2 personal days.
- A 401(k) plan with immediate eligibility and Company match.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Posted TodayFull timeR21303
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nations commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nations #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to .